- Bok choy
- Two new Dickens cider varieties: Old English and a pear cider
- Red currant vinegar from Hillwood Berry Farm
- Strawberries ($4 for a large punnet)
- Peas ($6 for a large bag)
- Peaches ($2/kg)
- Jalapeño and cheese bread
And from the farmers market we got some broad bean hummus, strawberry jelly and broccoli. We got there kind of late at 12pm, but it was great to see so many stalls and plenty of people still there.
I love this time of year - there's so much wonderful fresh produce.