Monday, June 7, 2010

Ristorante Da Angelo

Ristorante Da Angelo is a popular Italian restaurant in Battery Point. This is my first visit, but I will definitely be back! The food was delicious and good value, and the space is really nice. We received great service, and they handled our large group of 14 with no issues.


I had the Pollo Toscana: chicken fillets pan-fried with mushrooms, artichokes, spring onions, seeded mustard & cream served with vegetables (entree size, $23.50 - interestingly the main sized dishes didn't look much different?). This was fantastic - the juicest chicken I have had in ages, with a delicious sauce.

daangelo1.1

The chicken came with a bowl of piping hot but nicely crunchy vegetables:

daangelo1.2

A dining companion's Jalapeno Calzone: chicken, brie, jalapenos, onion, mushrooms, garlic & pepper.

daangelo2

Tiramisu: Tia Maria & coffee soaked Italian sponge fingers layered with marscarpone & cream ($11.50).

daangelo3

If I can drag myself away from the delicious chicken, next time I will try their gnocchi - it looked fantastic.

Website

Ristorante Da Angelo on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment